International Fab Lab Association
image by Frosti Gíslason, 2010
Welkom bij de International Fab Lab Association.Note: The site is in English, but facilitates the creation of parallel editions of selected pages in other languages. Volunteers for translating pages are welcome! For a more comprehensive content please switch to the english version of this page.
Fab Lab International is an association of individuals interested in and/or involved in the Fab Lab community. It is a democratic organization run by its members. Their general meeting elects a board which handles the daily business.
- a monthly newsletter that keeps you on top of everything happening in the Fab Lab world
- a website that serves as a one-stop gateway to the distributed resources on Fab Labs on the Internet
- events and conferences with an academic-like call-for-papers procedure and proceedings
- participate in (new) workgroups and support committees
- direct access to the members directory including their contact details
- membership of an international, professional association
- an e-Journal (planned)
- online group interaction facilities and document space (planned)
- and more to come ...
- Chairperson: Pieter van der Hijden (email@example.com),
- External and Internal Relations: Axel Sylvester, Hiroya Tanaka (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com),
- Innovation (new products and services): Alex Schaub (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Liaison CBA and FABn: Sherry Lassiter (email@example.com),
- Registrar (Fab Charter, Rite-de-passage, List): Lindi Mophuti, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- General Secretary: Peter Troxler (email@example.com),
- Treasurer: Betty Barrett (firstname.lastname@example.org).
International Fab Lab Association – email@example.com – www.fablabinternational.org
Bank relations Triodos Bank, Zeist, The Netherlands, IBAN NL20 TRIO 0254 3246 57, BIC TRIONL2U – PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chamber of Commerce NL 53099230